For 2014-2015 Fall, Spring and Summer & 12-18 Age Groups
Head Baseball Coach and Assistant Baseball Coach – CBall (San Antonio, TX)
- Location: Practices and Games throughout San Antonio and some travel required
- Must Have Played College Baseball. Past Experience as a Baseball Coach at any High School/Collegiate/or Professional Level and Baseball Camp Coaching Experience.
- Knowledge of Baseball Rules for National Junior Baseball League (NJBL), Baseball Heaven, Diamond Nation, Perfect Game, and National High School Federation.
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others, from interns, players, and parents.
- Professional conduct, image and demeanor in a baseball setting.
- Candidates must have good computer skills, including some proficiency in the internet, and Microsoft Excel. Available to work flexible hours including weekends, weeknights, and holidays.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
- Must have own transportation.
- Candidates will be considered for coaching positions for Ages 12 through 18.
- Coaches will attend Organizational Meetings including, league schedule meetings.
- Will be responsible for all pre and post game administrative duties as well as game day activities.
- Game day responsibilities include but not limited to, pre-game workout, preparing line-up, score keeping, and game statistic record keeping.
Note: when you apply for this job, you will be required to answer the following questions:
- Do you have coaching experience?
- Do you like working with children?
- Are you familiar with baseball rules?
- Do you have your own transportation?
Apply For Position
- To apply for either the Head Coach or Assistant Coaching Position, please send an email requesting an interview along with your resume to: email@example.com